Sunday 13 May 2012

Street Style

I have had a busy week and had to work on the weekend as well, so haven't had time to do anything exciting or fun or update my blog :(. But I still made time to check out what trailblazing trend-setters were wearing around town. Streets are the biggest source of fashion inspiration. So, today I'm sharing some of my favourite Street Style pics that I've come across over the last week or so. Enjoy!!

Black&White+Colour:





Aquamarine:




Florals and Neutrals:







Hope your weekend was better than mine.

Until next time, I leave you with this quote from Coco Chanel -

 “Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”

No comments:

Post a Comment