Tuesday 12 February 2013

NYFW Fall 2013: Street Style

It's that time of year again! When all fashionable eyes peer over their Prada sunglasses onto New York to see what lies ahead for the future of fashion. As coveted as the designs on the Runway may be, the off-Runway Street Style has become just as much a part of the allure of NYFW. And while things were heating up at Fashion Week (I really didn't want to use this metaphor - but it was right there!) New York was hit by a snow-storm called Nemo (which, I personally think, is too cute a name for a storm!), challenging fashion's most powerful to succumb to the forces of nature (even Marc Jacobs had to postpone his show) and give us, what's quickly becoming the the talk of the blogosphere & twittosphere: "Nemo-Chic". Yes, these cold-blooded fashionistas have done the unthinkable - opted for comfort over whilst still being fashion(able)! I think, they've chosen well.
Olivia Palermo
Elin Kling
Kelly Framel - Functional fashion
Miroslava Duma looking cute as a button!
Comfort and Style
Classic B&W with an edgy twist
Blair Eadie - Great coat!
Helena Glazer - I would kill for those shoes!
On trend from head to toe
Elizabeth Minett
Melbournians, hope these photos help you stay cool over the next 7 consecutive days of over 30deg C. temperatures! I wish I was in New York right now....then again, I always wish I was I was in New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment