Friday 27 April 2012

DFO Haul

I think it is my duty to warn everyone out there - Spencer St DFO (Direct Factory Outlet) in Melbourne is a DANGEROUS place! Once you go in there, you WILL NOT come out empty handed! Here's what I found myself coming home with the last time I was there...

Glassons Quilted Jacket
I bought this jacket because we're planning on going on a ski-trip in the winter and I thought this baby would be a great companion in the snow. 
Umm, no we haven't booked our holiday yet...no, I don't know where we're staying....no, sorry we haven't decided which Ski Resort we'll be going to. But hey, a girl's gotta plan ahead! 
The best part, the price; originally $59.99 down to $55, further 50% off sale = $27.50, I had a Glassons gift voucher so I only paid $17.50 for a winter jacket fit for the snow!!! Best bargain ever! (Sorry about the bad photo, will definitely do an outfit post when I wear this jacket.)

Here's a similar Burberry jacket for your viewing pleasure:


On every trip to DFO I never leave without stopping by at Cotton On Body...

Cotton On Body Floral PJs


Floral print on PJs

I picked up these PJs (again, sorry about the dark photos) for $15 and a couple of basic cotton tops for gym and home at $5 each.

Good thing is Spencer St DFO shuts at 6pm. Bad thing is...Topshop is open till 7pm! So from Spencer St, I made a quick dash to Chapel St and made it just before the doors closed (because I had to take a train and then walk) but it didn't matter because I knew exactly what I wanted...
Topshop Colour Block Shorts


...these Colour Block shorts for gym - originally $58 down to $23

OK, I better go now, I've been really naughty....its past midnight and I'm still up!...Oh, you thought I said I was naughty because of all the shopping I did...well, you ain't seen nothing yet! Tip of the iceberg. ;) Good night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment